NexusXR is a unique, data driven collaboration space for Government and Enterprise operations. Nexus is designed as an add-on interface to existing data services to enable secure remote collaborative viewing and interaction. It isn’t just about presentations and social interaction. The technology enables data from real systems, simulated platforms or digital twins to be visualized and manipulated for design, planning or real-time operations as well as providing operational control to real world objects via the Internet of Things (IoT). NexusXR can uniquely power an ideal next generation Operations Room.
NexusXR can visualize huge data sets that instantly reveal important trends and patterns. As well as a server-to-server interfacing, NexusXR allows gateways into existing real-time data communications networks such as the Automatic Identification System (AIS), Tactical Data Links (TDL), simulation protocols (such as DIS and HLA) and more. Unlock the power of data and share it with the team.
The application also allows interaction with systems and data that remain in the real world. Imagine being able to re-direct a real vehicle by dragging the virtual model to a new location in XR.
- Live voice and real-time 3D avatars
- Chat message system
- Live Web content on virtual screens
- PDF and PPT documents on virtual screens
- Integrated STANAG 4609 streaming video
- Web Tile Map Services (WTMS) streaming terrain
- DIS v6 compliant
Data layers available such as:
- Radar coverage domes
- NATO APP-6D symbology
- Air space visualization
- Customized for your needs
- Operations Centers
- Concept development, exploration and validation
- Decision Support
- Tactical/Command Staff Training
- Experimentation and Virtual Prototyping
- Sensor simulation
- Digital Twin Visualization